Blueberry breakfast muffin
What's there not to love? Brilliant breakfast food or snack. Use any other berries, add peanut butter, lemon zest or what you like (: ps, dairy and egg free.
- All-purpose flour (1 cup)
- Baking powder (2 tsp )
- Baking soda (1 tsp)
- Cinnamon, ground (1 tsp)
- Soy milk (any non-dairy milk) (1/2 cup)
- Vegetable oil (1/4 cup)
- Evaporated cane juice (if it's not available use regular sugar or honey) (1/4 cup)
- Vanilla extract (1 tsp)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Blueberries (frozen or fresh) (1 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350F or 180 C. Spray muffin tins with oil or wet the edge of a kitchen towel with oil and apply it on the tin.
In two separate bowls, mix all dry ingredients and wet ingredients apart from the blueberries.
3. After both of them are well-mixed, combine both together (either the wet to the dry or dry to the wet, whichever bowl is bigger). Then fold in blueberries with a spatula and careful not to overmix.
4. Scoop them into the muffin tins with ice cream scoop for even potions. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown delicious.
5. I know you might not even read until this part but it's important to let it cool for about five minutes for the berries are hot and soft! After it's cool, bang the muffin tins on a table and it should come out easily.
Now you made it, don't forget to take a Cooksnap photo to upload below! Recipe authors always LOVE to hear from you and see how their recipe turned out in your kitchen.