Glass noodles Thai style salad
Glass noodles Thai style salad Spicy and sour salad (recipe from Aummy)
- glass noodles (100 grams)
- minced pork (200 grams)
- fish souce (3 tbsp)
- soya souce (1 tbsp)
- chili (4 chili)
- lime juice (3 tbsp)
- tomato (1)
- corainder (or carrot or mushroom) (1 )
1. Soak glass noodles (green bean glass noodle) in water around 7 minutes.
2. Boil glass noodles (from No.1) around 5 minutes then filter water out and rinse with cold water.
3. Boil a little water in pot, put minced pork, fish source, soy source and mix it thoroughly.
4. Pound chili finely.
5. Mix sugar, fish source, lime juice, chili (from No.4) in the bowl
6. Cut tomatoes and coriander. (may add carrot and mushroom if you want.)
7. Mix the ingredient from No. 2, 3 and 5.
8. You will get glass noodles Thai style salad, the taste should be sour, spicy and little salty.
Now you made it, don't forget to take a Cooksnap photo to upload below! Recipe authors always LOVE to hear from you and see how their recipe turned out in your kitchen.