Korean Style Tuna Rice Bowl
The spiciness of Kimchi and Gochujang goes well with Tuna. This recipe is perfect for lunch in hot summer.
- Tuna (100g)
- Kimchi (80g)
- Green onion (About 5 cm )
- Yolk (2)
- Cooked rice (2 )
- Finely chopped green onion (As needed )
- Ground garlic (A) (Tsp 1/2)
- Soy sauce (A) (Tbsp 1)
- Sesame seed oil (A) (Tbsp 1/2)
- Sugar (A) (Tsp 1)
- Ground sesame seed (A) (Tbsp 1)
- Roughly chopped green onion(A) (Some)
- Gochujang(hot pepper paste) (A) (Some)
Mix all (A) ingredients.
Chop Tuna and Kimch finely. Put (A) and mix all together.
Put the mixture on the warm rice and sprinkle finely chopped green onions and ground sesame seeds. Serve with a yolk on the top!
Now you made it, don't forget to take a Cooksnap photo to upload below! Recipe authors always LOVE to hear from you and see how their recipe turned out in your kitchen.