Thai Red Curry Chicken with Green Beans Recipe
Featured Recipe, Aug 27 2013"A quick Thai curry that's super easy to make at home?" - we're in! If you make it too, don't forget to snap a photo and upload your cooksnap to make Sherri smile :)
Looking for a quick Thai curry that's super easy to make at home? Try delicious, spicy, flavorful Thai Red Curry Chicken with Green Beans recipe today!
- cooking oil (2-3 tbsp. )
- Thai Red Curry Paste or Nam Phrik Kaeng Ped Curry Paste (2-4 tbsp. )
- oyster sauce (2-3 tbsp.)
- fish sauce (1-2 tbsp.)
- sugar (1-2 tsp.)
- chicken breasts thinly sliced into bite size pieces (or pork or beef or tofu) (3)
- water (1/4-1 cup)
- long bean or green beans, with ends sliced at a diagonal (1 pound)
- fresh kaffir lime leaves very thinly sliced (optional) (3)
- peanuts (optional) (handful)
Add the oil and curry paste to a hot wok or pan. Keep in mind, the more curry paste you add, the hotter the dish will be. Mix until fragrant, 2-3 minutes.
Add in chicken, and a tablespoon or so of the sauces. When chicken begins to change color, add in green beans. Add in water to the preferred sauce consistency you enjoy. Dom likes it with lots of sauce, I don't really care.
Add in more oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar to taste.
Cook until chicken is cooked through and beans are tender-crisp.
Turn off heat and add in lime leaves, and peanuts. Enjoy!
Now you made it, don't forget to take a Cooksnap photo to upload below! Recipe authors always LOVE to hear from you and see how their recipe turned out in your kitchen.